Introducing Adidas x RHEON™: Techfit Control
Driven by adidas’ commitment to the sport of training, Spring Summer 23 sees the brand join forces with RHEON™’s new era of material performance, developed by leading innovators at RHEON™ Labs, to introduce the all new adidas Techfit Control apparel range. Fusing adidas’ innovative material constructs with RHEON™ intelligent polymer, the latest high-tech range offers all wearers advanced support when training.
Born out of a NASA® project and developed for over 15 years at Imperial College, London – regarded as one of the leading institutes of innovation around the world – RHEON™ technology is defined as an energy-absorbing super-polymer that is highly strain-rate sensitive, meaning it remains soft and flexible in its natural state but stiffens when subjected to force.
Key product features include:
- Designed to be worn during training, the in-built tech and material DNA help provide responsive control as soon as the body starts to move.
- Boasting a tech look and feel, the sleek to the touch interlock material offers a second skin sensation, allowing unrestricted, yet supported, movement throughout.
- Added reactive TPE strands, featuring RHEON™ technology, are strategically placed across major muscles, adapting to movement to enhance support.
- Delivering low to medium compression from waist to ankle, the leggings aid a feeling of all-round support during each workout.
- Built with AEROREADY technology and breathable material, the leggings help keep the athlete feeling dry and comfortable for longer during the sweatiest of workouts.
The adidas Techfit Control collection will be available from 15th March 2023, on adidas.com and in own adidas stores.
Discover behind the scenes of the Adidas x RHEON™: Techfit Control project here.