- Thin film
- Discrete fibre
- Fibre coating (core fibre can be inextensible or stretchy)
- Thermoplastic granules (extrusion and injection moulding grades)
- Wide temperature range from -25°C to +60°C
- Wide range of softness – typically Shore D 35 to 60 (maintainable across the wide temperature range)
- Wide range of damping – coefficient of restitution typically from 0.06 to 0.25
- Fire resistant to military standards
RHEON LABS understands how to vary one key property whilst keeping others constant. There are now 140 grades of material available that cover a comprehensive matrix of useful property combinations.
If you need a new form of energy control to work in unusual conditions, challenge RHEON LABS to improve the performance of your product. We will work with you to sharpen its reflexes.
How it works
The Patented RHEON™ Technology
Giving your product reflexes